Welcome!

So, if you've made it to this page, you've found out that there's writing on the wall for you to read. So what you want to do is this. Find your name on the right hand menu and click on it, if it appears more than once, click each link individually. There is probably a reason for that. It will take you to what you're supposed to read. Enjoy it, and keep coming back to see if any additional postings have been made about you. I am so thankful for you and all you have given to me. I have grown so much because of you and your continued presence in my life. Remember: Find your name!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sarah Ann Julian

Dear Sarah Ann,

It's been two years since I met you and I can confidently say that you are one of the most amazing people I have ever been blessed to encounter. Your smile brightens my day, your words calm my soul, and your laughter tells me no matter what's happening that I'm going to be just fine.

Our Ixtapa days are so therapeutic to me. You allow me to tell you everything, with no judgment, no screaming failure, and with compassionate advice. I am so thankful for that. You are truly a rock in my spiritual life. Without you in my foundation I have no doubt that I would have collapsed so very long ago.

When I first met you, you were just out of the Honor Academy, and you were incredible then. Now, down the road you're even more incredible, now that I get to know you, not just as my co-worker, but a friend, a great one at that. One that I sometimes don't understand why I get to keep. You are amazing.

It's incredible to see who you were, who you are, and who you are becoming. All of them are amazing. All of them are beautifully written stories in your book. You are so willing to be there for me. So willing to be a friend. So willing to let me be your friend. I feel honored, blessed, privileged to get to know you.

You are becoming such an amazingly intricate person with an amazingly awesome future. I'm so blessed I get to watch it.

I just wanted to take some time out of my hectic life to say, from the bottom of this heart, thank you. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for supporting me. Thank you for letting me just talk things out. Thank you for not judging me. Thank you for our Ixtapa days. Thank you for saying just what I need to hear. You have no idea how special you are to me.

With Love, Amanda Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment