Welcome!

So, if you've made it to this page, you've found out that there's writing on the wall for you to read. So what you want to do is this. Find your name on the right hand menu and click on it, if it appears more than once, click each link individually. There is probably a reason for that. It will take you to what you're supposed to read. Enjoy it, and keep coming back to see if any additional postings have been made about you. I am so thankful for you and all you have given to me. I have grown so much because of you and your continued presence in my life. Remember: Find your name!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jared Nathaniel Grondahl

Dear Jared,

Though it's been just a few short weeks since we've really been communicating, your intellect, wisdom, charisma, and life have already spoken volumes into my life. You have provided me with a true friendship. You have also proved that no matter the distance, that things can be meant to be. You are so special to me. I love how you're willing to talk for hours on the phone with me. I love how you were willing to fly all the way to Seattle, just to sit and have a cup of coffee with me. I love how you trust me with my own decisions and while keeping things in fresh perspective and reminding me of my own causes. Thank you so much.

You are an exceptional man with an amazing future ahead of you. I am so blessed that I now get to walk that journey alongside you. I am so grateful that I am in the presence of such greatness.

I know you can do this, I know I can do this, but in a strange turn of events, somehow we can't do it without each other anymore. You are one of the most essential people to me now and I could not be more blessed.

The road is long, curved, wet, dry, iced-over, straight, narrow, wide, but you make the journey just a little bit easier by being you and being so constantly amazing. You understand a lot about me in these few short times we've talked that people who have known me for years on years have yet to even grasp.

You have the most amazing dreams and the most amazing heart and I just know that that heart is beating everyday in search of ways to make those dreams reality. I am so excited for you.

Like I've said before, you're a treasure among treasure. Ain't that neat? Keep on being you and you will straight up dominate.

No comments:

Post a Comment